Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wiesbaden/Frankfurt

I had a wonderful weekend last weekend with the Olschar Family down in Wiesbaden! It was so awesome to see them again after a little over 3 years! We talked a lot in German which was cool, now that I can understand a lot more than the last time I visited. It was too short of a trip though, only arriving on Friday afternoon and returning to Berlin on Sunday evening. We viewed pictures from my trip to Scandinavia and their pictures from their trip in Africa. And on Saturday afternoon/evening Thomas, a friend of his and I went to visit another one of his friends in Mannheim, who is going to school there. On Sunday we went to see where Thomas attends University in Frankfurt. I hope to return to spend more time with the Olschar family during my year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment